How to properly maintain the fiber laser cutting machine
After the professional training of Tianchen Laser, mastering the operation essentials of the equipment, the machine can help you cut out the desired workpiece and the desired processing effect. If you want to ensure the normal use of the laser cutting machine and extend the life of the laser cutting equipment. The daily maintenance and maintenance of the machine is essential. Today let us discuss the maintenance of the laser machine together:
We divided into (1) before use (2) daily maintain research and discussion.
(1)Before use :
1. Laser source.
|Fiber laser source is basically maintenance-free and clean around. Mainly observe whether the cooling water is normal and the voltage is normal.|
2. Machine body.
|Before the machine body is put into operation, it must be carefully lubricated according to the lubrication instructions. If the machine tool has not been used for a long time (such as ocean transportation), the lubrication of the entire machine tool must be checked. In addition, when the machine body is parked for a long period of time, please apply antirust oil to each moving part of the machine body, wrap the anti-embroidery paper, and regularly check the other parts for rust, and derust and prevent rust on the rusted parts. And regularly clean and inspect the machine tool.|
Please do not touch the optical surfaces such as focusing lens, protective lens, and QBH laser head directly to prevent scratches or corrosion on the mirror surface. It is strictly forbidden to clean the surface of optical lens with water or detergent. The surface of the lens is coated with a special film. If you use these to clean the lens, it will damage the surface of the lens. Do not place the lens in a dark and humid place, this will cause the lens surface to age. Affect the quality of the beam.
(2)Daily maintain :
1. Check the pressure of laser working gas and cutting gas carefully every day before starting the machine. If the gas pressure is not enough, it should be replaced in time.
2. Check whether the X-axis zero point, Y-axis zero point, Z-axis zero point, laser preparation status and other buttons are damaged (check the indicator lights).
3. Check the X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis zero point, limit switch and bumper mounting screws for looseness, and check whether the limit switches of each axis are sensitive.
4. Check whether the circulating water level in the chiller is sufficient, if it is insufficient, it must be added in time.
5. Check the external optical circuit for leaks. The leak must be dealt with in time, otherwise the life of the optical lens will be affected.
6. After cutting every day, check the focusing lens for damage.
7. Check whether the retractable skin cavity of the external optical path is burned out or damaged.
8. After the daily work is completed, clean up the cutting waste in time, clean the work site, and keep the work site tidy and clean. At the same time, do a good job of cleaning the equipment to ensure that all parts of the equipment are clean and free of stains, and no debris can be placed in each part of the equipment.
9. After the daily work is completed, open the drain valve of the air storage tank at the bottom of the air compressor for drainage. After the waste water is drained, close the drain valve.
10. After the daily work is completed, shut down according to the shutdown procedure, and then turn off the total power of the entire machine tool.
your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *Submit